- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Beacon House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 18 December 2018 01:00 PM
Suffolk County Council are currently recruiting for 5 Social Care Referral Co-ordinators to act as the first point of contact for a range of social care enquiries relating to Adult and Community Services and Children and Young People services.
In this role you will:
- have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service on every phone call
- communicate effectively with customers to identify the reason for the customer contacting social care
- ensure that all information is captured and recorded accurately
- use initiative to solve problems whilst following policy guidelines
- provide accurate and effective advice and guidance to customers
- assist in the smooth operation of the service by assisting others in resolving customer issues when required
- work as part of a team to achieve shared objectives and targets.
To be successful in this role you must have fantastic communication skills with the ability to work well in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
This is a full-time role on a shift work basis. The Contact Centre is open from 8am - 5:24pm, Monday - Friday and you will be required to cover a variety of shifts between these times.
Once application has been received you will receive an email requesting you to complete a short online exercise which must be completed.
For an informal discussion only, please contact either Leanne Thurkettle or Laura Burns (Team Leaders) on (01473) 264664.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.