- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £25,295 (pro rata for part time)
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 31 May 2019 01:00 PM
We are looking to recruit Team Leaders across our service in the following areas:
- Post 1 and 2: Full time, Lowestoft
- Post 3: Part time, Out of Hours - Beacon House, Ipswich
- Post 4: Full time, Saxmundham.
Home First are an in-house care and reablement service which assist people to regain and maintain their independence, allowing them to remain living in their own homes for longer.
You will be operationally managing the Home First service within a locality and will be accountable for specific targets within the broader remit of the team.
You will have:
- experience of managing staff
- a strong customer focused culture
- excellent communication skills.
For informal discussion please contact:
- Lowestoft: Yvonne Blowers on (01502) 448709
- Saxmundham: Shelley Rout on (01473) 263273
- Out of hours: Zara Nightingale 07717 302200.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Please specify on your application form which area you are applying for.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.