- Family Psychology Mutual
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £31,696 - £45,150
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 13 November 2018 11:00 PM
We are seeking experienced and professionally qualified staff (social work, mental health nursing, psychology) to join a new Functional Family Therapy Service in Suffolk as FFT Workers. With significant family therapy experience you may already be on the journey towards accreditation as a family therapist or systemic practitioner, in which case we may help to support the end of your training. This is an outcomes-based contract for children 11 - 17 at risk of care entry (using a social impact bond structure) therefore the service is expected to deliver outcomes for young people and their families where care placement or custody are likely.
- join a new team of 6 FFT workers covering Suffolk and embedded into the Social Care Teams in Ipswich, Lowestoft and Bury St Edmunds. Working with FFT UK you will follow a structured development pathway of continuous professional development in FFT and family therapy practice
- achieve fidelity to the therapeutic model through consultation, coaching and training supported by the Supervisor and FFT Consultant
- take referrals from Suffolk Social Care and establish effective working relationships with Social Care and partner agencies in service of the achievement of outcomes for families
- be comfortable working with the FFT model which will make the best of your skills in engaging families and creating sustainable changes with them
- take an outcome focussed approach with good sensitivity to dynamic risk, child protection, interagency working and complexity.
As a relatively new company Family Psychology Mutual CIC offers a rewarding and exciting career for experienced clinicians who are interested in delivering evidence-based interventions. Our company portfolio now includes Multi Systemic Therapy, Multi Systemic Therapy for Problem Sexual Behaviour, Functional Family Therapy and Functional Family Therapy Child Welfare.
This will be our second FFT service, and links will be established with our London service.
All staff hold an equal share in the company and so we are all owners of the business. Employee ownership supports the company's values with employees represented on the board as Directors. We support flexible and mobile working.
As a staff owned social enterprise our staff are our greatest asset, we will invest in you and in your career development so that you are well placed to develop your clinical practice.
We offer a stakeholder pension and an attractive set of benefits and a competitive salary.
For more information please call Brigitte Squire, Clinical Director on 07787 105445 or Sarah Reeves FFT Programme Manager on 07914 670260.
Please see our website: www.fpmcic.com/workforus.php for a full job description and application form.
Interview date: 20 November 2018.