- Guyton Care Homes
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.80 - £10.30 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 18 July 2020 01:00 PM
The shift patterns are: 7am - 2.30pm and 2.15pm - 9pm, 5 shifts per week.
This role is full time, shift based working on a rolling rota and will include alternate weekend working.
You will have your level 2 and/or 3 in Health and Social Care or be willing to undertake this qualification with our full support.
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Carer / Team Leader to join our small, friendly, elderly residential home in the IP2 area of Ipswich.
You will have experience in leading and empowering your staff team to deliver the very highest standards of person-centred care.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- leading your staff team through the shift, delegating as appropriate
- utilising the staff skills mix to achieve the best
- liaising with healthcare professionals at all levels
- maintaining accurate, in-depth records and documentation
- raising any concerns and escalating them as necessary
- staff supervisions
- the safe handling and administration of medication
- developing and maintaining productive positive relationships with residents, visitors and colleagues.
We are proactive with our staff and fully support them on their personal development journeys.
- free uniform
- paid breaks and there is plenty of onsite parking.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for further details and an application form, please email: email@example.com
Interviews: Please note that due to the current situation with Covid-19, all interviews will be held remotely. Prior to the successful applicants start date a negative Covid-19 test result will be required.
Successful references, S.O.V.A and DBS checks will be required prior to the start of this role.