- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Riverside, Lowestoft
- Salary details:
- £19,819 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 21 November 2018 01:00 PM
Suffolk County Council are currently recruiting for 3 Family Support Practitioners to join the Lowestoft and Waveney Early Help Team.
- be a dedicated professional committed to keeping the child or young person’s needs central to your work, focussing on improving outcomes for families
- deliver high quality parenting and family support services to vulnerable families, both in their homes and in other locations
- work in partnership with a variety of agencies and taking a whole family approach
- supportsupervised contact, case holding, Common Assessment Framework cases and multi-agency working.
You will have a suitable practitioner level qualification at level 3, or equivalent experience of working with children across agencies as well as community experience, preferably in a health / education setting.
You will need excellent communication skills, be able to prioritise your workload, work on your own initiative and also as part of a team. You will also need a good understanding of IT.
For an informal discussion, please contact our office requesting to speak to Nic Capon or Caren Elvin on (01502) 674747.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.