- Julian Support
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 16 April 2021 09:00 AM
- £17,893- £19,567 pro rata
- 30 hpw, with sleep-in duties
- 24Hr Supported Housing
Required from 14 June 2021.
You will be part of a team who provide on-site support for adults with mental health issues. We support people to identify and use their strengths to help manage the things in life they find difficult and thereby promote recovery and independence.
You will be required to:
- ensure that service delivery reflects Julian Support’s commitment to the Recovery Model and Strengths Approach.
- deliver support to service users in line with their support plan, risk assessment and management plan
- complete all necessary paperwork, electronic records and data inputting (e.g. records of service user contacts and data reports) to the required standard and within designated timescales
- liaise effectively with other mental health professionals and partner agencies in line with the overall care plan
- work with Recovery Coordinators to identify the correct resources to deliver on the support, risk assessment & management plan
- support service users to access appropriate accommodation and maintain their occupancy agreement.
- work in partnership with service users, carers, families, friends, other professionals and the wider community in order to promote and sustain independence.
We offer a full induction and relevant training to work within a supportive team environment.
The next training cycle begins on the 14 June 2021 and this will be the start date for the role.
We welcome applications from those who agree with our organisational principles that might be looking for a change in career, those with relevant experience, and/or those passionate to assist others in their recovery.
For a confidential discussion about the role, and whether it might suit you, please contact; Syreeta Carr, Deputy Service Manager on 07867 395853.
If you wish to apply, please complete an application form ensuring you give as much detailed evidence as possible to show how you meet the essential and desirable criteria listed in the job description / person specification. Please go to: www.juliansupport.org/our-jobs-opportunities/jobs/
Email your completed application form and applicant monitoring form to: email@example.com or post to: Human Resources, Julian Support, 23 Pilling Park Road, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 4PA.
Interview date: 27 April 2021 in West Ipswich or on Microsoft Teams.