- Orwell Housing
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £8.72 - £9.18 ph
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 13 February 2020 01:00 PM
Various hours and shifts available. Based at Balfour House, Haughley or Fitzwilliam Close, Woodbridge.
'Together We Make a Difference'
New year, new job?
Are you a real people person who is dedicated to getting results? Are you enthusiastic, approachable, caring and patient?
Do you have experience working with adults with learning disabilities or are you interested in learning to work in a supported living environment?
Are you eager to learn, develop and progress through a well-supported training programme, with an opportunity to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care?
If so, we want to hear from you.
What our people say about us:
- "It's such a rewarding job and I love making a difference" Beth, Support Worker - Balfour House
- "I'm so supported by Orwell" Amy, Support Worker - Balfour House
- "My job is interesting and sometimes challenging, but I love it" Sue, Support Worker - Idaway
- "There are so many great opportunities working for Orwell" Natalie, Support Worker - Fitzwilliam Close / Balfour House.
Orwell provides a range of services for people with a learning disability that all strive to encourage a person to achieve a level of independence and control that is right for them.
If you have the passion to deliver first rate care and support and the drive to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat or to arrange a visit, please contact Chris Jarvis, Service Manager on 07725 200591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit our website: www.orwell-housing.co.uk
Orwell is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Orwell Housing Association Ltd, Crane Hill Lodge, 325 London Road.