- Orwell Housing
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10.26 -£10.80 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 May 2020 01:00 PM
20 hpw. Based at Pitches View, Reydon.
- Do want to feel that you are doing more than just a job
- Are you enthusiastic, approachable, caring and patient
- Do you have experience leading a team
- Do you love being on the go, love a bit of variety and would like to help people who have changing needs to remain as independent as possible in their own homes?
If so, we want to hear from you!
The purpose of this post is to:
- ensure the effective, efficient and smooth running of the service in accordance with the philosophy of Orwell Housing Association and the aims of the service
- respect the individuality and dignity of each person through a person-centered approach
- communicate and co-operate as a team member.
The Team Leader is key to ensuring all staff team are supported, whilst encouraging and enabling our customers to maintain their dignity and independence and lead fulfilling lives.
You will hold or be working towards a QCF Level 3, or equivalent, in Health and Social Care and have demonstratable experience in delivering the highest quality care and support.
As a Team Leader you will:
- be willing to undertake further ongoing relevant training
- have knowledge of the essential standards of quality and safety with regards to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (regulated activity) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission (registration) Regulations 2009.
If you have experience of working in a care role and want to feel you are doing more than just a job, this could be the role for you.
To apply and for further information, please go to: orwellhousing.current-vacancies.com/Jobs
Interview date: w/c 8 June 2020.