- Seckford Care
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 15 August 2021 09:00 AM
- £10.18 - £10.68 per hour
- Enhanced rates for weekends and nights £12.21 - £12.81 per hour
- Double time paid for Bank Holidays and Overtime rates
- Benefits package
- Full time / Part time positions available.
Seckford Care is an award winning, CQC Outstanding care facilty based in our beautiful grade 2* listed building at the heart of Woodbridge.
We provide very sheltered apartments for those who wish to live independently, safe in the knowledge that carers are on hand 24 hours a day. We provide residential care in Jubilee House for those who would like their own comfortable room; all their meals, laundry and cleaning provided.
Our dedicated Activities Lead facilitates a wide range of activities for all residents at Seckford Care. We also offer the Seckford Club for those who live in the community and would like to meet other people, take part in activities and enjoy a good lunch.
Our highly skilled staff are well-trained and committed to making the lives of older people as enjoyable and fulfilling as possible.
We are looking to appoint Care Support Workers to join us at a time when caring for older people is more crucial than ever.
We place utmost value on the amazing job our carers do and pay above market rates for the support they provide, together with a number of other benefits.
- enhanced rates of pay (with a 20% premium for weekends or night duty)
- pension scheme
- wellbeing Token Scheme - 6 monthly treats
- Perkbox membership
- Introduce a Friend Scheme; £100 on introduction, £150 after probation period, £300 after 12 months service
- sick pay (following a successful probation period)
- 28-days paid leave including public holidays (pro rata for part-time working)
- full training will be provided
- opportunity to join our Care Academy linked to professional qualification
- Personal Accident Insurance
- 24-hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- free uniform
- enhanced DBS check.
Please return your completed application form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Seckford Care, Seckford Street, Woodbridge IP12 4NB.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date for the right candidate; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
Seckford Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).