- St Elizabeth Care Agency
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £10.20 - £13.26 ph
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 31 July 2019 01:00 PM
Home Carers, it's time to care.
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. With all new clients receiving a minimum visit time of an hour, you can be sure to have adequate time to deliver a bespoke service. St Elizabeth Care Agency received a 'highly commended' certificate at the 2017 Suffolk Care Awards for 'Promoting Dignity and Respect'. This is as well as being awarded a rating of 'Outstanding' from the Care Quality Commission in 2018, who have identified that we go above and beyond when supporting Clients and their families.
We support individuals from the age of 18, who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives, or to access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich, Felixstowe, Capel St Mary and surrounding areas.
Due to our continuing growth we are looking to expand our team of Home Carers, for mornings, school hours, evenings and nights. Due to the nature of our services some alternate weekend work is also required.
Benefits for our Home Carers
- Competitive salary £10.20-£13.26 ph
- Paid mileage
- A fulfilling and rewarding role making a difference every day
- Full induction, training and on-going support
- Shadowing and client introductions
- Free uniform, handbook and toolkit
- Regular supervision, team meetings and 24/7 support
- Career progression including QCF and the Care Certificate.
All profits made by the Agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.
A full clean driving licence with business class 1 insurance is essential. No experience required as full training will be given.
If you think you have what it takes to be an excellent Home Carer we would love to hear from you.
Please come and visit us at our open days for more information and a chat:
- 2 July 2019, 11am-2pm at the St Elizabeth Charity shop hub (on the corner of Foxhall Road).
- 16 July 2019, 11am-2pm at Woodbridge Library