- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 July 2021 01:00 PM
- £761.26 per week (PAYE with pro rata of statutory leave entitlement)
- 2 weeks on / 3 weeks off rota
- Ref: SILREF4516
Required to start 24 August 2021.
I am looking for a new Live-in Carer.
- 50 and single
- bedbound with severe ME
I live in a bungalow in a village in Norfolk about 4 miles from Norwich.
The job involves:
- bed / bathing
- feeding / giving drinks and tablets
- assisting with toileting
- cooking from basic ingredients and recipes
- managing noise, light and heat
- helping with my little well-mannered dog
- massage skills are a help to reduce my pain.
We provide 5 days training, and materials to help you learn my care.
I am looking to employ a non-smoker and you will need to provide proof of your eligibility to live and work in the UK.
* Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
Please go to: www.suffolkindependentliving.org.uk/vacancies for further information on how to apply.