- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2019 01:00 PM
4 hpw, working 1 shift per week on Tuesday or Wednesday. Working hours will usually be 10am - 2pm (flexible to be discussed at interview).
Having a disability has never held me back. I am very active and have interests in shopping, music, cinema, swimming and volunteer work.
I am a 41-year-old woman that needs support with accessing the community for these social activities. You will also provide assistance with personal correspondence and support me to complete my volunteer work.
- Driving license with appropriate insurance
- Own car, big enough to fit a wheelchair into the boot
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Strong swimmer
- Dog friendly
- Awareness of health and safety
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Understanding and awareness of visual impairment
- Adhere to a mobile phone while working agreement
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Local area knowledge
- Good standard of education
- First aid qualification
- Other related qualifications
- Support role experience.
*Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
For an application form, please call (01473) 603876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 4370.