- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2020 01:00 PM
1 shift of 4 hpw. Days and times of work will vary each week but always Monday to Friday. Days and times to be discussed at interview.
To support a lady with social activities and enable her to access the community. She has interests in shopping, music, cinema, swimming and volunteer work. She requires assistance with personal correspondence and support in carrying out her volunteer work.
- Female; *Schedule 9, P1 of the Equality Act 2010 applies
- Driving license with appropriate insurance
- Own car, big enough to fit a wheelchair into the boot
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Strong swimmer
- Non smoker
- Dog friendly
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Understanding and awareness of visual impairment
- Able to adhere to a mobile phone policy while working
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Local area knowledge
- Good standard of education
- First aid qualification
- Other related qualifications
- Previous support roles.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.