- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.55 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 November 2018 01:00 PM
Various hours available.
A middle aged, but young at heart, lady in Bungay is looking for Personal Assistants to add to her existing support team. She is looking for a competent, friendly and happy person to help get her life 'back on track'. She needs help with all areas of life so that she is able to live a normal life, including all the practical aspects of running a home, some personal care and home admin.
She has multiple disabilities which make it harder to do things that others might take for granted. She uses an electric wheelchair both in and out of the house.
Morning duties (3 hours, Monday - Sunday):
- Get the house up and running whilst I am waking
- Support me with my skincare regime - applying creams etc. if needed
- Supporting me to have a bath and get dressed
- Help me to prepare breakfast.
Evening duties (1 hour, Monday - Sunday):
- Supporting me to have a bath, if needed
- Ensuring I have adequate food and drink
- Ensuring my home is safe and secure.
Additional hours duties:
- Ongoing support with light-cleaning and de-cluttering
- Assisting me with personal admin and correspondence
- Accompanying me out in the community.
Please see the job description for a full list of duties and the person specification.
To apply for this role, please download the application pack found in the related information section.
Alternatively, please call (01473) 603876 and quote 4241 for a paper copy of the documents.
Please return completed applications to: SIL, IP City Centre, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich IP2 8SD or email: email@example.com