- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.50 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2019 01:00 PM
16 hpw, 5 days per week plus alternate Saturday mornings. Job share may be considered.
I am a single dad that has been diagnosed with terminal skin and bone cancer. I have stenosis of the spine and have recently had surgery for this, which will leave me bedbound for at least 6 weeks. I have severe nerve damage from the left knee down and a drop foot.
You will assist with domestic tasks, as well as driving my sons to various activities each week; therefore, a driving licence is required but you can have the use my mobility car if necessary.
This may include split shifts for school drop off and / or collection.
You may be also be required to walk my nervous dog.
It is desirable that you:
- have experience of working with children / domestic help
- own your own car
- enjoy sports.
It is essential that you:
- are comfortable with the employer smoking (in a designated room)
- have good communication skills
- have experience with cooking and cleaning
- have a full and clean driving licence
- have a good attitude towards children and dogs
- are flexible to alternate Saturday morning shifts and pre-arranged changes in shift times.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please call (01473) 603876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: 4288.