- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £10.00 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 May 2019 01:00 PM
6 hpw, 10am - 12pm. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Lady living with her husband, cat and two very large dogs looking for another personal assistant that can come in and take on a lot of the tasks that are difficult from a wheelchair.
This is an interesting opportunity where you can adapt the job to make use of your flair, own skills and interests.
You must be large dog friendly, as there are two Newfoundlands and one is 6 months old.
- Domestic cleaning
- Domestic tidying
- Respectful of dog training needs
- Occasion light personal care (dressing and nail painting etc.)
- Inspirational activities using your skills.
- Attention to detail
- Self-direction of tasks
- Friendly and happy disposition
- Prepared to work in a smoker's home
- Driving license desirable, but not essential
- Interest or skills such as gardening, DIY, crafts, music, etc.
To apply, please contact Suffolk Independent Living quoting ref: 4304. Tel: (01473) 603876.