- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.50 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 August 2019 01:00 PM
16 hpw, over 4 days (Monday - Thursday). Job share could be considered.
Job reference: 4338
I am a single dad that has been diagnosed with terminal skin and bone cancer. I have stenosis of the spine and have recently had surgery which will leave me bedbound for at least 6 weeks. I have severe nerve damage from the left knee down and a drop foot.
I need help with domestic tasks and to do the ferrying about of my boys to the various activities they attend each week. A driving licence is required, but you can use my mobility car.
Might include split shifts for school drop off and / or collection. You may be asked to walk my nervous dog.
- Comfortable within a smokers home environment
- Good communication
- Cooking and cleaning experience
- Driving licence
- Good attitude towards children and dogs
- Available alternate sat mornings
- Flexible to pre-arranged changes in shift times.
- Experience of working with children / domestic help
- Own car
- Enjoys sport
- Flexible to alternate Saturday morning shifts.
If you are interested in this role, please call (01473) 603876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting job reference 4338) for an application pack.
Alternatively, the application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to: SIL, IP City Centre, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich IP2 8SD.