- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Great Barton
- Salary details:
- £10.00 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 01:00 PM
School holiday cover only – very flexible availability.
Ideally 20 hpw, 3 - 5 days a week Monday – Friday.
If you are unsure, apply anyway; we might be able to create a rota that fits your current availability.
I am an energetic 8 year old boy that requires a lot of attention and stimulation.
- support me with fun activities both inside and out, involving a range of structured, messy and physical play
- assist me with visits to the toilet
- prepare drinks and snacks throughout the day?
- Experience of working with children with learning disabilities / seizure support / additional needs
- Experience of epilepsy and administering medication
- Knowledge of Makaton sign language
- Any teaching / nursing / first aid qualifications.
- Available during all school holidays
- Demonstrable experience of being primary carer for a child
- Happy to engage in messy / water play
- Enjoy directing play with imagination to keep activities exciting
- Happy to work independently
- Happy to work around animals (no allergies)
- Able to get to our home address independently
- Fluent in English.
Please call 01473 603876 or email email@example.com for an application form quoting reference number 4287.