- Suffolk Rape Crisis
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £25,200 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 08 December 2019 05:00 PM
30 hpw. Flexible working will be considered.
Based in Ipswich or Bury St Edmunds.
You will work within a combination of office based and community settings to provide a pro-active service to women and girls age 14 and over who are survivors of sexual violence.
- provide a survivor-focused, independent service
- empower clients to improve their emotional and physical wellbeing and improve their sense of self
- support clients to access their rights
- support clients access health and other services they require
- support clients to highlight their current needs and empower them to make positive change in these areas
- provide support through the criminal justice system if necessary
- set up and run a group for survivors.
Suffolk Rape Crisis (SRC) is a specialist sexual violence service working with women and girls who have experienced any form of sexual violence at any point in their lives.
Our vision: A world free from sexual violence and gender inequality.
Our mission: To work as part of a worldwide movement to ensure that women and girls experiencing any form of sexual violence in our community are able to access needs-led, specialist support. At the same time, we will challenge the underlying attitudes that allow sexual violence to continue.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website: www.srchelp.org.uk/home/joinus