- Survivors in Transition
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,000 pro rata for part time
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 03 April 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 1 year.
Part time applications also considered.
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team based in beautiful location by the Waterfront, Ipswich.
- have access to personal transport to travel around Suffolk
- be required to provide practical and emotional support to survivors of sexual abuse in person, via telephone or online
- need to have experience of managing caseloads, delivering support sessions and 1:1 support sessions as appropriate
- be a good listener who pays attention to detail and be motivated and flexible.
Ideally, you will have been working in a supportive role previously and will demonstrate care, compassion and excellent communication.
For an application form please send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org