- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Landmark House, Ipswich
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 11:30 PM
£32,910 - £39,759 pro rata for part time
This role is for 37 hpw and includes working one weekend in 4. Enhanced payments will apply for hours worked at weekends, evenings and bank holidays where these are worked as part of your normal working hours.
Applications are welcomed from practitioners who have current registration with an appropriate regulatory / professional body, this may include (but not limited to):
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Nurses
- Systemic Therapists / Psychotherapists
- Occupational Therapists
This is an exciting opportunity to join the new Crisis Outreach Team, children and young people across East & West Suffolk are looking for kind and compassionate individuals to support them and their families to stay safe.
Suffolk County Council, Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust and the West Suffolk and East Suffolk and Ipswich CCGs are working in partnership to create a multi-agency Crisis Outreach Service. The service will be hosted by Suffolk County Council and will provide support to children and young people up the age of 18, their parents, carers and practitioners when they are in crisis.
- provide clinical advice, leadership, supervision and operational management to staff within the team
- contribute to Appraisal and Personal Development of staff
- demonstrate excellence in relation to reasoning and decision making when managing complex cases
- contribute to the maintenance of the dynamic support register and the planning of care for young people discussed at this meeting
- administration and allocation of personal budgets
- demonstrate a commitment to promoting Recovery and Wellbeing and maximising independence throughout the Crisis Outreach pathway
- provide compassionate care that is based on empathy, kindness, respect and dignity.
For an informal discussion please contact Anita Farrant on (01473) 265890
Please read the Job and Person Profile and the Ideal Worker sheet before applying for this job.
Interviews: w/c 3 May 21
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.