- South Norfolk and Broadland Councils
- Place of work:
- Diss Leisure Centre, Diss; Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Norwich; Wymondham Leisure Centre, Wymondham
- Salary details:
- £9.29 per hour
- Job term:
- No Guaranteed Hours
- Zero hours
- Zero Hours
- Closing date:
- 31 October 2021 11:30 PM
Other key information: Will require shift working
Do you have as much enthusiasm as our customers?
Role Snapshot… Do you enjoy working in a busy dynamic team striving to deliver the highest quality service possible? Working a range of shifts and dealing with the public? Want to work in a modern setting at the cutting-edge equipment? Then read on...
What you could be part of…
Both Centre’s have recently had a million-pound investments ensuring our facilities are the best in the area. We have a state-of-the-art fitness facility including studios, a main sports hall, a state of the art 3G Pitch, café and a soft play area.
Working at the Council enables you to be part of an organisation which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focused services. Our success comes from us being commercially astute and business-like. Continuous improvement is also vital, and our employees challenge themselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people’s lives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Providing an excellent and professional customer service to all those that visit our centre
- Providing first contact resolution for all transactional membership and usage enquiries
- Assisting with touring prospective members and selling memberships
- Preparing and serving food and drink in our café area
- Assisting in the delivery of events and hospitality across the centre including our soft play area
You must have…
NVQ in customer care or equivalent experience in a customer facing environment, as well as level 2 Food Hygiene (or be prepared to undertake the training within the two months of employment). You should also have excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with our customers as well as good attention to detail and good IT skills.
You may still have questions about this role you can contact Ryan Head on firstname.lastname@example.org to answer these for you.
Closing date: This role will close when sufficient applications are recieved.