- Westley Campus
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £57,934 - £67,008 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
The Bury St Edmunds All-Through Trust, teaching pupils in three phases (ages 4 - 9; 9 - 13; 13 - 18) across five campuses, invites applications for the position of Head of School for our Westley Campus (Year 5 - Year 8).
This is an exciting opportunity to work in our Trust as numbers continue to grow and we prepare to open a 13 - 18 STEM academy in 2019. The Head's of School work with the Lead Head Teacher to ensure that the trust board's vision is embedded across the trust. The Lead Head Teacher is a trustee on the board.
We seek an inspirational educationalist with significant leadership and strategic experience who is able to contribute to the trust's vision for the ongoing development of Westley within an all-through system and will support, motivate and challenge pupils and staff to realise their full potential.
You will have:
- a passion for teaching and learning that helps children become life-long learners
- demonstrated an inclusive, team building leadership style
- interpersonal skills that enable positive relationships to be built
- a record as an outstanding teacher
- recognised the value of continued professional development to all staff
- recent experience in a middle school or middle phase in an all-through system.
In return, the trust can offer you:
- a hard-working, energetic and committed staff who can rise to a challenge
- a caring, welcoming atmosphere with friendly, enthusiastic children
- a learning environment that is safe, happy and spacious
- support from a forward looking, innovative and dedicated set of leaders
- exciting career development opportunities as the trust grows.
For any queries please contact Amy Bryant on (01284) 754857 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details and an application form can be found on the trust website: www.burytrust.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 11 February 2019.
Completed applications to be returned to Mrs Bryant, Bury St Edmunds Academy Trust, Beetons Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP32 6RF
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS and all other relevant checks will be required for this post.