- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Northgate Arts Centre, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £32,878 pro rata
- Job term:
- No Guaranteed Hours
- None guaranteed
- Closing date:
- 01 October 2019 01:00 PM
Suffolk County Music Service is looking for exceptionally talented musicians to join its panel of associate tutors.
We want musicians who aspire to the highest levels of musicianship, both for themselves and the children they teach.
We value tutors who:
- place no limit on their aspirations for children’s musical progression
- seek the best for all children at every level of their learning
- work collaboratively and creatively to find solutions
- bring warmth, enthusiasm and commitment to their work.
Our associate panel provides a range of flexible employment possibilities including:
- short-notice cover
- short-term fixed contract for example, ensemble course coaching / directing
- longer-term fixed contract for example, maternity / paternity cover.
Permanent contracts may also be possible as service need dictates.
For an informal discussion please contact David Stowe, Head of Service (01473) 263400.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.