- Queensway Infant Academy and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 May 2019 03:00 PM
Queensway Infant Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join the team from September 2019.
This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher looking to join a supportive and highly regarded team.
You must be able to engage the children through exciting and creative lessons. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of an empowering, newly developed knowledge curriculum.
You will be:
- passionate about primary education
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- able to work creatively, innovatively and develop the learning of all pupils.
In return we will offer:
- a dedicated and welcoming team of professional colleagues
- a supportive leadership team
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils.
A passion for teaching and a commitment to supporting our pupils is very important.
You must hold a teaching qualification.
To apply visit: www.eastern-mat.co.uk/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.