- Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 08 May 2019 01:00 PM
Full term preferred although part time and term time only applicants are welcome to apply.
Our mission is to support 87 Church of England schools throughout Suffolk. We are looking for an experienced primary teacher to join our team. The role involves providing training and support on RE and Collective Worship to schools, and on Christian distinctiveness to church schools and churches. You will also be expected to contribute to the wider work of schools and churches in working with children and young people. Based in Ipswich, but with travel throughout Suffolk, this post is rewarding and varied.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- successful experience as a primary teacher
- a proven track record of delivering high quality RE in schools
- successful experience of leading imaginative Collective Worship in schools
- an understanding of the SIAMS schedule
- a commitment to Church of England schools.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Jane Sheat, Diocesan Director of Education on (01473) 298560 or 07884 232231.
For an application form, job description and further details, please see our website: www.cofesuffolk.org/vacancies
Interview date: 21 May 2019.