- Moreton Hall Prep School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 24 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020 for a maternity cover post.
Moreton Hall is an independent day and boarding school for children aged 4 - 13. We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Reception Teacher.
- have experience of working in the Early Years Foundation Stage and be confident in all forms of EYFS assessment. Experience of working in Reception would be an advantage
- understand the importance of social, emotional and academic development for Reception aged children and be able to nurture this
- be enthusiastic with the ability to ensure children are educated and cared for in a welcoming and homely community
- be driven and have the skills required to provide inspirational lessons
- have good organisation and communication skills to continue developing the EYFS at Moreton Hall
- be committed to raising standards in education and learning
- have high expectations of all adults and children
- have excellent subject knowledge and creative teaching ideas
- be a team player.
We can offer you:
- a supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team and governing body
- a strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all children
- enthusiastic and highly motivated children
- a commitment to professional development
- a varied and rich curriculum and extra curriculum.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please send your CV, along with the application form and a letter of application to the Headmistress via email: firstname.lastname@example.org