- St Christopher’s CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Red Lodge
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from 2 September 2019. Applications from NQTs welcomed.
DEMAT and St Christopher's Primary are looking to appoint a Class Teacher.
We are on an exciting journey, and we would love you to join our highly committed team.
- enthusiastic and hardworking
- well-motivated and committed
- an outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils' work and behaviour?
Do you have a good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum?
Then we can offer you:
- friendly and enthusiastic children
- excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- a commitment to on-going professional development
- strong links with the community and local church groups
- a school committed to staff well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call the school office.
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: www.stcprimary.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.