- Handford Hall Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019, fixed term for 1 year initially.
Applications from NQTs welcome.
Following recent staff promotion we are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated teachers, who:
- are innovative, creative and enthusiastic
- will embrace our whole school values of respect, trying new things and have high expectations of all
- enjoy being part of a supportive, pro-active team
- thrive on innovation and are committed to their ongoing professional development.
Those we recruit are able to demonstrate that they share our values, are highly motivated to work with colleagues within and beyond their school to continuously develop their skills and pursue professional excellence, and are committed to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children. If that is you then we would be delighted to receive your application.
At Handford Hall we endeavour to maintain a happy, purposeful environment in which everyone can develop as confident, competent and caring individuals, able to fully grasp future opportunities and participate as members of a democratic society. Our children are more than capable of excellence. For this reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure the whole school community is confident, well-educated and prepared for the future.
In return, we can offer:
- strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a school and our Trust
- a strong emphasis on teamwork
- a commitment to you and high quality professional development including research projects
- an opportunity to develop your teaching through being a part of a forward-thinking team where all teachers are highly motivated
- a school that is used as a model of good practice that is shared with other schools
- encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference to change the lives and life-chances for the children of Handford Hall and our Trust
- full support in delivering our curriculum.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed form to the school, email applications are accepted.
Interview date: w/c 25 March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.