- Ixworth C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 December 2018 01:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2019.
Required from January 2019 (or asap if already in post), we are looking to appoint a teacher to work in KS1. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and reflective classroom practitioner.
The post would be suited to a highly motivated NQT and more experienced teachers. Experience of KS1 would be beneficial.
- be excited by teaching and committed to making learning fun and challenging
- have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs in your class
- commit yourself through effort and team work in your Key Stage and beyond
- reflect on your practice and be willing to learn from others as well as to model good practice across the school.
We can offer:
- a small and friendly team
- a school with strong links to the local church and village community
- opportunities for CPD through the Tilian Partnership and Primary East Teaching School Alliance
- enthusiastic children.
We are a small, friendly one form entry village school that works closely with our families and our local community. In line with our school vision 'On a journey together where learning has no limits,' we are aspirational for all our children and for the future of our school.
Roll: 170 (including nursery).
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and very welcome.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Sharon King, on (01359) 230228 or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 18 December 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.