- Norton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 2 years.
Required from September 2019.
Our supportive and friendly school is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to inspire, cherish and believe in our pupils, parents and staff.
- be a confident and passionate primary teacher
- have a secure appreciation and understanding of the primary curriculum
- be able to demonstrate high expectations
- have a flexible and resilient attitude to challenge
- have commitment to providing irresistible learning opportunities for all children
- have the interpersonal skills to model and live out our Christian values; showing empathy, respect, trust and courage within our school.
We can offer you:
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- a supportive and dedicated team
- children who are keen to learn and be inspired.
Applications from NQTs are welcome. A fully supportive mentoring programme will be provided.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please phone the school office for an appointment on: (01359) 230520 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications to be returned to Lisa Sparkes, Norton CEVC Primary School, Bury St Edmunds IP31 3LZ.
Interview date: 10 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.