- Westgate C.P. School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required September 2019. We welcome applications from NQTs.
Westgate is a large primary school in Bury St Edmunds. The school has 349 children from Nursery through to Year 6 and a Hearing Impaired Unit.
We aim to create a caring and safe community in which everyone is valued and respected. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher for KS2.
We can offer you:
- a warm and nurturing environment and supportive team
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
Please contact us if you:
- are highly motivated with high expectations for progress, attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- can plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils, with knowledge and experience of the KS2 curriculum
- are engaging and challenging in your teaching and learning.
Visits to the school are encouraged, to arrange an appointment or for more information, please contact Annie Drugan, Office Manager on (01284) 755988 or via email at: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 7 May 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.