- Melton Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
NQTs welcome to apply.
Located at the heart of Melton Village, the school is driven by a strong, nurturing ethos which supports the development of the whole child. The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring KS2 teacher to join our happy and successful school.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed teacher. Melton children enjoy learning, and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards challenge. We are seeking a teacher who can create an engaging, challenging and creative learning environment.
You will be:
- able to build on our successful ethos
- experienced teaching KS2
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a strong team member with a growth mindset.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, positive ethos which celebrates success at all levels
- enthusiastic and well behaved children who love to learn
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
Visits to the school are encouraged and appointments can be made by contacting Alun Davies, Headteacher, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (01394) 382506.
For more information please email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.