- Beaumont Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 March 2018 01:00 PM
Required from September 2018, we are seeking to appoint an inspiring Teacher for a KS2 class.
Are you ready to make a difference to both staff and children at Beaumont Primary?
We are looking for someone who will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge our pupils
- have the warmth and enthusiasm to share in the vision of our school
- have excellent communication skills to motivate, lead and enrich pupils learning
- have the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils.
In return, we can offer:
- a school that offers a friendly and caring ethos
- a hardworking supportive team and committed governors and parents
- a caring school community where children are at the heart of everything
- our pupils are happy, well behaved and enjoy coming to school.
Roll: 99 (Reception - Year 6) 84 including nursery
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, please contact us either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01473) 825120 to arrange an informal visit or for an application pack.
Please return your completed application to: Rachel Orriss, Durrant Road, Hadleigh IP7 6GD.
Interview date: w/c 19 March 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.