- Grange Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 February 2019 12:00 PM
Required from April 2019 (although there is the opportunity to start earlier).
On 1 November 2018, Grange School became part of Orwell Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for a Teacher to join our school at this exciting time in our education journey. Applications are welcome from passionate and enthusiastic practitioners with proven experience in raising the outcomes for pupils.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also welcome to apply.
- have an unfailing belief that a good education opens doors and allows children to achieve whatever they want in life
- value inclusion and be prepared to meet the needs of all children
- enjoy being part of a team and be prepared to work towards shared goals and outcomes
- be confident about being held to account for the impact of your role
- value and recognise the importance of working with parents and the wider community, knowing how to make this happen effectively.
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a school focused on improving outcomes through creative approaches and to be part of a growing Trust which is committed to staff development and offers exciting career opportunities.
Visits to the school are welcome; please contact Tracy Mason, Office Manager to arrange a visit on (01394) 283912.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications by post to: Grange Primary School, Grange Road Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 2LA or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school and Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.