- Whitehouse CP School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 February 2019 09:00 AM
Required from 1 September 2019*.
We are looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic and creative Teacher who is committed to the delivery of a curriculum that engages and inspires our learners, supporting our 'If you believe it, you can achieve it!' ethos.
You will be joining a rapidly improving school and will:
- be an enthusiastic practitioner with knowledge and experience of the latest KS2 curriculum and practice
- set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- adapt provision and practice to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- make accurate and productive use of formative and summative assessment
- use positive behaviour management to foster the emotional wellbeing of all pupils and ensure a safe and happy learning environment
- deliver excellent learning and progress outcomes for all children
- be a strong team player, able to liaise with other teachers within school to support our ongoing school improvement activities.
We can offer:
- engaged, creative and excited learners who take pride in their school
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- dedicated and supportive colleagues
- an inclusive and well-resourced school with a clear vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- forward thinking approaches to learning and high-quality professional development
- an engaged and supportive governing body.
You will join a talented team of reflective practitioners who all have the confidence to contribute new ideas, thus ensuring that we maintain a culture of high expectations and aspirations within our school community.
Those who will be starting their NQT year in September 2019 are also welcome to apply.
* In the case of an NQT appointment, we could offer you an earlier start date during June / July 2019 to allow for a period of familiarisation prior to the start of the new school year.
Whitehouse Community Primary School is a supportive school with an increasing roll (currently 580 pupils) including a 52-place nursery.
Visits to the school are welcomed. For further details or to arrange to visit the school, please contact Debbie Whight on (01473) 741249 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the school, please visit our website: www.whcps.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to the school: Marlow Road, Ipswich IP1 5JN.
Interview date: 12 February 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.