- Ditton Lodge Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £23,720 - £35,008
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Ditton Lodge Primary School, part of Unity Schools' Partnership Trust, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated KS2 Teacher.
We strive to develop happy, caring and resilient learners who are always challenged to achieve their best. The school was rated 'Good' by Ofsted in all areas in May 2015.
We are looking for:
- an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to Quality First Teaching
- excellent knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
- an enthusiastic, hardworking and adaptable teacher with a desire to raise standards of attainment and achievement for all groups of children
- an inspirational and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils' work and behaviour
- an organised individual with good collaborative skills.
We can offer you:
- a school where individuals really do matter, and where everyone makes a difference
- friendly and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- excellent support from our team of dedicated staff
- opportunities and commitment to your on-going professional development within the school and across Unity Schools' Partnership
- strong links with the community
- a school committed to staff well-being.
To arrange a visit, please contact Sheena Datson, School Business Manager. Email: email@example.com or phone: (01638) 613001.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 2 May 2019.
Ditton Lodge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.