- Beaumont Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 09 March 2018 12:00 PM
Required from September 2018, we are seeking to appoint a motivating Early Years Teacher to inspire a mixed Nursery / Reception Class.
Are you ready to make a difference to both staff and children at Beaumont Primary?
We are looking for someone who will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- be passionate about the core subject they lead
- have the warmth and enthusiasm to inspire and build on the pupils learning culturehave excellent communication skills to motivate and lead to enrich pupils learning
- have the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils.
In return, we can offer:
- a school that offers a friendly and caring ethos
- a hard-working supportive team and committed governors and parents
- a caring school community where children are at the heart of everything
- our pupils are happy, well behaved and enjoy coming to school.
Roll: 99 (Reception - Year 6) 84 including nursery
NQTs welcome to apply.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, please contact us either by email: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 825120 to arrange an informal visit or for an application pack.
Please return your completed application to: Rachel Orriss, at the school, Durrant Road, Hadleigh IP7 6GD.
Interview date: w/c 19 March 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.