- Abbots Green Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 09:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
This an excellent opportunity for a Class Teacher.
We are looking for:
- an inspiring teacher with a passion for primary education
- a high expectation for teaching and learning
- the ability to deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- a teacher who is highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools' Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
*£23,720 - £39,406
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Leda Yeaman, Office Manager via email: email@example.com Tel: (01284) 718818.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 1 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.