- Ringshall School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from a September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our small, rapidly improving school.
You will be:
- an excellent classroom practitioner who strives to engage and challenge all learners
- committed to your own professional development
- an integral team member in our school improvement journey to raise standards for all.
In return we offer:
- a small, supportive and nurturing professional environment, with a great team ethos
- friendly, caring children with a positive attitude to learning
- the chance to be part of the next exciting phase of development in the school.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers and NQTs.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. To arrange a visit or, inquire about the post, please contact Rachel Forward, Associate Headteacher, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01473) 658307.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section or alternatively, from the school website: www.ringshallschool.co.uk
Interview date: 29 April 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job Person Profile.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.