- Orwell Multi Academy Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £65,384 - £73,903
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term for 12 months in the first instance. Full time (secondments, job shares and part time applications will be considered).
Orwell Multi Academy Trust was founded with the aim to give communities the excellent schools they deserve, and to improve outcomes for all children. The Trust is creating a strong central team, based in our Ipswich Head Office. We are looking for a School Improvement Lead who can provide professional challenge and support to our school leaders and ensure the ongoing drive for improvement that will underpin our future success.
- have an unfailing belief that a good education opens doors and allows children to achieve whatever they want in life
- have a track record of effective leadership in schools
- have a clear appreciation and recognition of high quality teaching
- have the leadership skills to motivate and work with the whole Trust community
- have effective communication skills at all levels
- be confident about being held to account for the impact of your role
- be comfortable taking responsibility for the requirements of your role and managing your time effectively to achieve this
- enjoy being part of a team and be prepared to work towards shared goals and outcomes
- understand that in schools things can change rapidly and that flexibility is key.
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a Trust focused on improving outcomes through collaborative approaches and finding sustainable, locally based solutions.
For an informal discussion, please contact Anna Hennell James, CEO at: email@example.com or 07562 171312.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 28 January 2019.
Applicants should note that Orwell Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this post.