- Glemsford Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £41,065 - £45,319
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 January 2020 01:00 PM
Part time hours would be considered.
Required from 20 April 2020.
Do you want to work at a school with exceptionally well-behaved children who want to learn?
Glemsford is a good school on its journey to outstanding in the heart of a supportive community. Staff and children are very proud of their school and we are recognised for our high staff retention.
If you would like to be part of Glemsford's team, and exciting journey to becoming outstanding, then we would love you to apply.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional leader to join our senior leadership team. You would be give significant non-teaching time to carry out the role which would include being the SENCo. There is also the opportunity to lead the EYFS team and to be part of the safeguarding team.
You will be required to:
- support the vision, ethos and policies of the school
- lead SEND across the school
- be a teaching role model
- work co-operatively with parents to ensure they are well informed
- ensure all pupils receive appropriate support.
- has amazing children
- has excellent, supportive middle and senior leaders
- is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- is committed to keeping children safe
- has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
- has parents, carers and families who are supportive and ambitious for their children
- is part of the supportive Unity Schools Partnership Trust.
If you would like to join our team and help make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the school office on (01787) 283200 for further information.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: w/c 3 February 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.