- Ringsfield CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 28 March 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
The Association of Bramfield, Brampton and Ringsfield CE Primary Schools are looking to appoint a highly motivated and forward thinking professional, who is able to inspire pupils and maintain the high standards already established by the dedicated, supportive team.
- be innovative, enthusiastic and creative in your approach to teaching, delivering outstanding learning opportunities
- be a team player with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- be a confident practitioner who expects and maintains the highest standards of pupil achievement and behaviour for learning
- have a clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children
- foster positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and other stakeholders.
Visits to the schools are welcomed. To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs L Woodcock on (01502) 713030 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.