- Carlton Colville Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 March 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2019 initially.
We are looking to recruit a professional, caring and hardworking teacher to join our 'Outstanding' school. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of our school and have a positive impact on the children and community we serve.
Carlton Colville Primary School is a fantastic and supportive school with a pupil roll of 461 children, including a nursery provision.
You will need to have a flexible approach, be proactive, have excellent communication skills and be able to respond effectively to multiple changing school priorities.
This is a key position in our school and we need someone who:
- has experience
- shares our vision and values
- has high expectations of all children
- has the ability to meet the duties outlined within the job description
- will provide an exciting, stimulating and safe learning environment
- shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- will work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer:
- a friendly and caring school where everyone matters
- continual high quality internal and external CPD
- opportunities to develop personal skills and abilities
- supportive governors.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Kay Everett-Day, Business Manager, on (01502) 572682 or via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 1 April 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.