- Rattlesden C of E Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term contract for one year (to be reviewed).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to teach a year 4/5 class from September 2019.
We are a small rural primary school in the beautiful village of Rattlesden near Stowmarket. We are a thoroughly good school recently inspected by Ofsted in October 2018, rated good in all areas.
We have also been judged good as a church school (Diocesan Inspection). We have a strong Christian ethos throughout the school, a supportive and active PTA, and a strong team of hard working and dedicated teachers, support staff and governors.
We have delightful, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn. You are invited to become part of our team.
- be an enthusiastic practitioner with knowledge and experience of KS2 Mathematics, English and Foundation subject practice
- set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- adapt your provision and practice to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- make accurate and productive use of formative and summative assessment
- use positive behaviour management to foster the emotional wellbeing of all pupils and ensure a safe learning environment
- deliver excellent learning and progress outcomes for all children
- liaise with other teachers within school and across the multi academy trust to share and develop good practice.
We will offer you:
- a supportive and welcoming team
- an experienced TA to work alongside
- exceptional behaviour with high expectations for pupils and staff alike
- a nurturing environment where staff are well supported and a clear vision of excellence is shared.
Rattlesden is part of the Thedwastre Education Trust.
Visits to our school are encouraged, for more information, to apply, or to arrange a visit please call: (01449) 736335 or visit our website: www.rattlesdenprimaryschool.co.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be returned to: Admin@rattlesdenprimaryschool.co.uk
Interviews: 7th May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.