- Carlton Colville Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 13 April 2020 12:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Fixed term for 1 year in the first instance.
We are looking to recruit a compassionate, professional and hardworking teacher to join our school. Carlton Colville Primary School is a fantastic and supportive school with a pupil roll of 450 children, including a nursery provision.
You will need to have a flexible approach, be proactive, have excellent communication skills and be able to respond effectively to multiple changing school priorities.
This is a key position in our school, and we need someone who:
- shares our vision & values
- has high expectations of all children
- compassionate to the children, parents, staff and the wider community
- has the ability to meet the duties outlined within the teacher standards
- will provide an exciting, stimulating and safe learning environment
- shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- will work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer:
- a friendly and caring school where everyone matters
- continual high quality internal and external CPD
- opportunities to develop personal skills and abilities
- supportive governors.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Kay Everett-Day, Business Manager, on (01502) 572682 or email: Mrs.Everettfirstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Please read the job description before applying for this job.
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
Interview date: w/c 27 April 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.