- Kingsfleet Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 April 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
The Governors of Kingsfleet Primary School wish to appoint a hard-working and enthusiastic classroom practitioner to initially take on the role of Class Teacher in upper KS2.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about education and inspiring children
- is a talented primary practitioner with high expectations and standards
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
We can offer you:
- children who are enthusiastic and positive about their learning
- a welcoming community of hard-working and enthusiastic staff, children, governors, parents and carers.
The school prospectus and other information is available via our school website: www.kingsfleetps.onesuffolk.net
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Please return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 28 April 2020 or to be arranged with the school when suitable.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
Kingsfleet school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.