- Ixworth C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 04 December 2020 01:00 PM
- 2 days per week.
- Required from January 2021.
- Fixed term until Summer Term initially.
Ixworth Church of England Primary School is looking for an exceptional teacher who is keen to join a friendly, caring and dynamic team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher who wishes to join a successful and forward-thinking school. As part of the Tilian Partnership MAT you will be supported in your career development and have access to high quality professional development.
We are passionate about ensuring that every child reaches their potential, whilst developing their excitement for learning and exploring the world around them, creating opportunities and experiences designed to help them discover and flourish.
- be a dedicated teacher who wants to support and challenge all pupils in their learning
- be focused on raising standards and developing your potential
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- enjoy being part of a supportive, pro-active and energetic team
- thrive on innovation
- be dedicated to and passionate about high quality primary education
- be keen to support the wider life of the school eg extra-curricular activities
- be a confident and competent user of IT
- be able to plan, deliver and evaluate exciting, engaging and challenging learning experiences for every child
- have effective experience in leading a subject (not expected for NQTs).
We can offer you:
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a supportive environment
- a talented, dedicated and supportive staff
- a commitment to your professional development and your well being
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- an opportunity to develop your teaching through being a part of a forward-thinking team, where all teachers are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things.
Please visit our website: sites.google.com/tilian.org.uk/ixworthceprimary/home to find out more about us.
If you require any further information about this job or would like to visit the school, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for a post at one of our schools you will be subject to a safer recruitment process as follows:
- If you are shortlisted, you will be required to complete a self-disclosure, which you will need to bring with you to the interview (in an envelope marked confidential).
- During the interview process, the interview panel will explore your skills, experience and attitudes and the questions asked will include questions about safeguarding of children
- If you accept a post at one of our schools you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please ensure that you complete all relevant information on the application and email this to email@example.com Covering letters are acceptable but CVs are not.
Interview date: w/c 14 December 2020.
The Tilian Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In our schools we create a culture of safeguarding which is the responsibility of all staff.