- Fairfield and Colneis Federation
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2021 12:00 PM
Our popular infant and junior schools, based on separate sites, have been successfully collaborating for around 13 years and in a Federation for 7 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a full time class teacher to our Federation as from September 2021.
This post is a maternity cover contract until the end of summer term 2022, or until the substantive postholder wishes to return, whichever is the sooner.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
- is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective learning and teaching
- will deliver creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- will set high expectations and standards for all children
- will work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- will lead a key curriculum area
- will hophold the strong caring ethos and inclusive environment of both schools, putting children's emotional wellbeing at the centre of what they do
- is committed to their own professional development and actively seeks opportunities to extend their skills.
Please also refer to the specific job description that forms part of the application pack for further information.
In return, we can offer you:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive team and governors dedicated to raising standards
- pupils with positive attitudes to learning
- schools that strive for every child to reach their true potential
- a strong commitment to your professional development.
The post is based either at Fairfield Infant or Colneis Junior School. Contracts are issued across the Federation of Fairfield and Colneis so staff appointed to either of the schools may be required on a temporary or permanent basis, to carry out part or all of their duties at either or both schools.
Due to the current restrictions we are unable to offer visits to the school. However, a phone call with a member of the senior leadership team can be arranged if requested.
Further information and an application pack are available alongside this advert.
If you require additional information please contact the School Business Manager at email@example.com
Completed applications should be submitted to the School Business Manager on the above email address.
Interview date: 27 April 2021.
Interviews are likely to be held over Zoom.
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references, health check and an enhanced DBS check.