- Westwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR *
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 09 March 2019 01:00 PM
Posts 1 - 3: Full time, permanent
Post 4: Maternity cover
Required from: 1 September 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Westwood Primary School and Grove Primary School share Executive Headteacher, Rae Aldous, and work alongside each other in partnership.
Westwood Primary is an Ofsted graded 'Good' school with an outstanding EYFS provision.
Grove Primary School has received two 'Outstanding' HMI reports over the past year.
Both schools share the same ethos of nurture, care and support whilst ensuring the best learning opportunities for all members of the community.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers with a passion for learning. You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust where you will receive a range of support to help you achieve great things and continue to develop your pedagogy.
- be an excellent and talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour for learning
- care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
- have a commitment to deliver an exciting curriculum which is 'hands-on' and exciting
- be able to deliver high-quality learning experiences for all children
- be able to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- a caring and friendly school and a place in a supportive and creative staff team committed to achieving high standards
- opportunities for promotion within the school and across the trust
- well-being and work life balance
- highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- a forward-thinking school which is committed to improvement
- a community where we value and support each other.
* This may include recruitment and retention payment.
For more information, please contact the school to speak with Rae Aldous, on (01502) 565673 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available from: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.